SEMINAR: IMPACT ASSESSMENT OF FOOD INNOVATIONS
Alison Blay-Palmer is one of the two coordinators of the URBAL project. She is the Founding Director of the Laurier Centre for Sustainable Food Systems at the Wilfrid Laurier University in Canada. She is professor in geography and environmental studies.
SHARE CITY project and the online sustainability assessment tool SHARE IT
Anna Davies is professor of geography, environment and society at Trinity College Dublin in Ireland. Anna is the principal investigator of the SHARECITY research project and she directed the SHARE IT toolkit development.
Alwynne McGeever works at Trinity College Dublin as a post-doctoral researcher for SHARECITY and looks after the SHARE IT Toolkit.
- The SHARE CITY project website: https://sharecity.ie/
- The SHARE IT tool: https://shareit.sharecity.ie/
- A publication on SHARE IT design (open access): https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0195925519301064
Pierre Leray is a system agronomist and training engineer at the Defis Unit (Development, Expertise, Training and Engineering Department for the South) of the Institut des Régions Chaudes of Montpellier SupAgro. He is in charge of the SYALINNOV project.
- The SYALINNOV guide: https://www.avise.org/sites/default/files/atoms/files/20190425/guide_syalinnov.pdf
- The web platform of SYALINNOV which is under construction and will be available soon: https://www.avise.org/sites/default/files/atoms/files/20190425/guide_syalinnov.pdf
Speaker: Joris Van Mol was researcher at the Université Libre de Bruxelles in Belgium during the CosyFood project, now is working for the UCLL in Leuven.
- All the activities and results related to CosyFood: https://www.cocreate.brussels/projet/cosyfood/
Elodie Valette is researcher in geography in the unit of research ART-DEV at Cirad in Montpellier. She coordinates the URBAL project with Alison Blay Palmer.
Olivier Lepiller is researcher in sociology in the unit of research MOISA at Cirad in Montpellier.
- The URBAL project website: https://www.urbalfood.org/
Sustainable Food Places
Alizée Marceau is consultant of Territorialized Food Systems at Pistyles in France and senior project officer of Sustainable Food Places.
- All the resources of Sustainable Food Places here: https://www.sustainablefoodplaces.org/
- A publication on “Measuring Progress in Sustainable Food Cities: An Indicators Toolbox for Action”, Moragues-Faus, A.; Marceau, A. (2019) https://doi.org/10.3390/su11010045
- A publication on “Making the case for a systems approach to healthy and sustainable food (2016)” – The draft toolkit https://www.sustainablefoodplaces.org/about/impact/
- A publication on Health-focused evaluation – ‘Public Health professionals’ assessment of Sustainable Food Cities’ (2017) https://www.sustainablefoodplaces.org/about/impact/
Seminar discussant (ImpresS)
Étienne Hainzelin is the advisor to the President Managing Director of CIRAD. He is also one of the coordinators of the ImpresS initiative.
- The website of the ImpresS initiative: https://impress-impact-recherche.cirad.fr/what-is-impress
- “How CIRAD has committed to an impact culture”: https://www.cirad.fr/en/news/all-news-items/articles/2018/institutionnel/how-cirad-has-committed-to-an-impact-culture
- “The impact of our research”: https://www.cirad.fr/en/our-research/the-impact-of-our-research